miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

portafolio de evidencias del bloque 1



"Trip around the world"

If I travel to Guadalajara to i will visit the stadiums.
If I travel to  Sonora to i will visit the city of Obregon.
If I travel to New York to i will visit the Statue of Liberty.
If I travel to Egypt to i will visit the pyramids.
If I travel to Guanajuato to i will visit the mummies.
if I travel to Acapulco to I will visit the beach.
If I travel to Japan to i will visit a Japanese restaurant
If I travel to Guadalajara to i will visit the Lake Chapala.
If I travel to Mexico to i will visit the Castle of Chapultepec
If I travel to China to i will  visit the Great Wall of China.


"Tips for good grades"

If you do not study reproved.
If you do not understand the math online Help yourself.
If you do not attend classes will have problems with your mom.
If you take ten in English will give you a prize.
If you add excitement to the school you will be a professional.



"Zero Conditional"

If you eat too much, your stomach hurts.
If you drink lots of water will be very hydrated.
If you drink too much beer you can get sick of the kidneys.
If you eat too much fat can get sick of cholesterol.
If you eat fruits and vegetables will be healthier.
If you take drugs you get sick.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario